RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
- Kids Can Make Money Too
- 10 Tips To Take Control Of Your Debt
- How To Keep Kids Safe When Driving A Car
- Ultimate Health Tips for New Year Resolution
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Year of HORSE
- Merry Christmas! Stock Recommendations for 2014
- 10 Smart Tips for Holiday Spending
- 9 Ultimate Tips to Help Control Your Holiday Spending
Tag Archives: Money Saving Ideas
Losing smartphones is a big problem in America. Many people lose their smartphones these days. It is estimated that Americans lose about 30 million smartphone every year. They are either stolen or just go missing for various reasons. A smartphone … Continue reading
Saving is an important aspect personal finance because saving can be used to become richer by taking small step at a time. Saving should be part of everyone’s lifestyle. We all know saving money is a long and sometimes difficult … Continue reading
Many millions of U.S. employees are taking advantage of the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2013 and will continue to do so in 2014 as they sign up for their benefit choices this Fall. It is very true that … Continue reading
Several years ago, I lost my laptop to water spill from my child. Since then, I make sure my kids do not drink while playing any computer. This is a simple rule I enforce in my house after a big … Continue reading
How high does your home electric & gas bill reach? Many home owners and renters are trying to cut their energy cost because it can get very high if you stop controlling your energy use. However, people who are not … Continue reading
Many people add improving financial life and saving money as part of their new year’s resolutions. They want to improve their overall financial life and at the same time save money so that they can be better prepared for their … Continue reading