RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Understanding Tax Withholdings on Your Paycheck
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- 13 Tips For Safe Halloween
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
- Kids Can Make Money Too
- 10 Tips To Take Control Of Your Debt
- How To Keep Kids Safe When Driving A Car
- Ultimate Health Tips for New Year Resolution
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Year of HORSE
- Merry Christmas! Stock Recommendations for 2014
- 10 Smart Tips for Holiday Spending
Category Archives: Video
I can’t believe another year has gone by so quickly. I hope 2013 was a successful year for you financially. If you had invested early last year, you made a great profit as the stock market was up 30%! I … Continue reading
I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year! Watch and enjoy this spectacular firework, “Burj Khalifa – Dubai New Year’s Eve Fireworks”!
Have you seen this music video by a South Korean music artist named Psy? He released his new music video in South Korea in mid-July and its music video on YouTube reached 1.6 millions views just in 9 days. As … Continue reading
I recently ran into this YouTube video on how one of the supermarket chains in Korea is implementing virtual supermarket stores at various subway or metro stations. This virtual supermarkets are on the walls of the stations and looks just … Continue reading
Ultimate Smart Money wishes your life will blossom with happiness in 2012 just like these flowers in this video titled “Life of Flowers”. I wish I could name all these flowers by their names…
On behalf of the Ultimate Smart Money, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas! I truly hope you and your family will have a wonderful and safe Christmas. And I hope 2012 brings you nothing but Happiness.