RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Twenties Smarties: Enroll in 401K Plan Now
- Learn How Bitcoins Work and Start Investing
- Saving For Retirement Must Be The Ultimate Goal
- IRS Announces 2014 Roth IRA and 401K Contribution Limits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Remaining Balance Rollover to Next Year
- High Volume of Spam Emails in Short Period – What Does It Mean?
- 4 Ultimate Internet Shopping Safety Tips
- Playing Fantasy Football via Stock Market?
- Delaying Retirement Can Impact Younger Generation Workforce
- Learn the Facts About the ObamaCare Penalty
- 7 Foods You Should Not Avoid for Better Health
Category Archives: Video
I would like to wish everyone Happy New Year! Watch and enjoy this spectacular firework, “Burj Khalifa – Dubai New Year’s Eve Fireworks”!
Have you seen this music video by a South Korean music artist named Psy? He released his new music video in South Korea in mid-July and its music video on YouTube reached 1.6 millions views just in 9 days. As … Continue reading
I recently ran into this YouTube video on how one of the supermarket chains in Korea is implementing virtual supermarket stores at various subway or metro stations. This virtual supermarkets are on the walls of the stations and looks just … Continue reading
Ultimate Smart Money wishes your life will blossom with happiness in 2012 just like these flowers in this video titled “Life of Flowers”. I wish I could name all these flowers by their names…
On behalf of the Ultimate Smart Money, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas! I truly hope you and your family will have a wonderful and safe Christmas. And I hope 2012 brings you nothing but Happiness.