RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
- Kids Can Make Money Too
- 10 Tips To Take Control Of Your Debt
- How To Keep Kids Safe When Driving A Car
- Ultimate Health Tips for New Year Resolution
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Year of HORSE
- Merry Christmas! Stock Recommendations for 2014
- 10 Smart Tips for Holiday Spending
- 9 Ultimate Tips to Help Control Your Holiday Spending
Category Archives: Technology
I recently read an article where a college student made over $24,000 just by holding up a sign on ESPN. The sign contained a Bitcoin logo and a QR code; the Bitcoin community used the QR code to donate money … Continue reading
Parents are constantly in search for decent educational mobile games or apps to download on their iPad, iPhone, or Android so that their children can play game and learn something at the same time. I recently ran into an iPad … Continue reading
Many people do not like the word “budget”. We all know budgeting requires a lot of effort and many times it is very difficult to maintain beyond the first 12 months. This is especially true for the younger generation who … Continue reading
Are you one of the users who are unfortunate enough to upgrade your iPhone 4 or 4S to iOS 7? According to the iPhone 4 and 4S users, the latest iOS 7 is giving big problems to Apple smartphones because … Continue reading
More users are opting for mobile banking because it is convenient. Not only can you check your transaction and balance at a click of a finger, you can also pay bills just as quick. However, people tend to be naive … Continue reading
Many people try very hard to stay fit and remain healthy. These motivated individuals spend anywhere from $10 – $150 per month in gym membership fees. On top of the monthly gym membership fees, they also purchase a personal trainer … Continue reading