RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
- Kids Can Make Money Too
- 10 Tips To Take Control Of Your Debt
- How To Keep Kids Safe When Driving A Car
- Ultimate Health Tips for New Year Resolution
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Year of HORSE
- Merry Christmas! Stock Recommendations for 2014
- 10 Smart Tips for Holiday Spending
- 9 Ultimate Tips to Help Control Your Holiday Spending
Category Archives: Tax
IRS made an announcement on October 31 that they will not be making any changes to the retirement account contribution limits in 2014. This means maximum contribution pre-tax money you can add to your 401K account in 2014 will stay … Continue reading
By now, every American has heard about ObamaCare, also known as Health Care Reform. ObamaCare is a health care plan for the American that provides majority of citizen the access to health insurance that is most affordable. The health insurance … Continue reading
First the good news. The government recently announced they will increase the Social Security benefits by 1.5% in 2014 for those who are already collecting social security income. The increase is slightly less than last year, which was 1.7%. Comparing … Continue reading
Taxes can be frustrating when looking at your paycheck. It is also the first place to turn your eyes to after checking your total take home amount from your paycheck. Tax withholding can comprise of more than 30% of your … Continue reading
Have you checked your paycheck stub in 2013 yet? If you have, then you already noticed that FED OASDI/EE, which stands for Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance/Employee’s Earning, under your tax deduction section went up significantly.