RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Understanding Tax Withholdings on Your Paycheck
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- 5 Tips on Maximizing Tax Benefit Before The Year End
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Waiting To Tap Nest Egg
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Ignore Spouse
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Earning Test
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Claiming Early
- Are You Saving Enough For Retirement?
- Put Retirement Savings A Priority
- Take 3 Steps For Those Who Are Near Retirement
- 13 Tips For Safe Halloween
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
Category Archives: Money Saving Ideas
An automobile service contract is similar to a warranty — they both promise to perform or pay for certain repairs or services to your car. However, unlike a warranty, a service contract always costs extra. Sometimes service contracts are worth … Continue reading
Losing smartphones is a big problem in America. Many people lose their smartphones these days. It is estimated that Americans lose about 30 million smartphone every year. They are either stolen or just go missing for various reasons. A smartphone … Continue reading
Saving is an important aspect personal finance because saving can be used to become richer by taking small step at a time. Saving should be part of everyone’s lifestyle. We all know saving money is a long and sometimes difficult … Continue reading
Many millions of U.S. employees are taking advantage of the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2013 and will continue to do so in 2014 as they sign up for their benefit choices this Fall. It is very true that … Continue reading
Many people try very hard to stay fit and remain healthy. These motivated individuals spend anywhere from $10 – $150 per month in gym membership fees. On top of the monthly gym membership fees, they also purchase a personal trainer … Continue reading