RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Twenties Smarties: Enroll in 401K Plan Now
- The Power of Saving Credit Card Reward Points
- How to Cancel Credit Cards Without Damaging Credit Scores
- Learn How Bitcoins Work and Start Investing
- Saving For Retirement Must Be The Ultimate Goal
- IRS Announces 2014 Roth IRA and 401K Contribution Limits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Remaining Balance Rollover to Next Year
- High Volume of Spam Emails in Short Period – What Does It Mean?
- 4 Ultimate Internet Shopping Safety Tips
- Playing Fantasy Football via Stock Market?
- Delaying Retirement Can Impact Younger Generation Workforce
Category Archives: Health
This could be too good to be true! The Government is working on a new rule to allow employees to finally carry over unused Flexible Spending Account balance from current year to the next instead of forfeiting the unspent money … Continue reading
By now, every American has heard about ObamaCare, also known as Health Care Reform. ObamaCare is a health care plan for the American that provides majority of citizen the access to health insurance that is most affordable. The health insurance … Continue reading
People tend to eat foods that taste good, not necessary foods that are good for their health. This behavior starts early in life as we can see it in our children, who do everything they can to stay away from … Continue reading
The recommendations for who should get screened for breast and colon cancer and other types of cancers are constantly changing because health professional are learning new information. I believe this is why the society created what is called Cancer Screening month … Continue reading
Many millions of U.S. employees are taking advantage of the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2013 and will continue to do so in 2014 as they sign up for their benefit choices this Fall. It is very true that … Continue reading
Many people try very hard to stay fit and remain healthy. These motivated individuals spend anywhere from $10 – $150 per month in gym membership fees. On top of the monthly gym membership fees, they also purchase a personal trainer … Continue reading