RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Understanding Tax Withholdings on Your Paycheck
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- 5 Tips on Maximizing Tax Benefit Before The Year End
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Waiting To Tap Nest Egg
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Ignore Spouse
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Earning Test
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Claiming Early
- Are You Saving Enough For Retirement?
- Put Retirement Savings A Priority
- Take 3 Steps For Those Who Are Near Retirement
- 13 Tips For Safe Halloween
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
Category Archives: Health
There are good and bad health habits so it is important to start focusing on creating good health habits. Try these health tips in the New Year and make them part of your New Year resolution. You’ll find only benefits … Continue reading
This could be too good to be true! The Government is working on a new rule to allow employees to finally carry over unused Flexible Spending Account balance from current year to the next instead of forfeiting the unspent money … Continue reading
By now, every American has heard about ObamaCare, also known as Health Care Reform. ObamaCare is a health care plan for the American that provides majority of citizen the access to health insurance that is most affordable. The health insurance … Continue reading
People tend to eat foods that taste good, not necessary foods that are good for their health. This behavior starts early in life as we can see it in our children, who do everything they can to stay away from … Continue reading
The recommendations for who should get screened for breast and colon cancer and other types of cancers are constantly changing because health professional are learning new information. I believe this is why the society created what is called Cancer Screening month … Continue reading
Many millions of U.S. employees are taking advantage of the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) in 2013 and will continue to do so in 2014 as they sign up for their benefit choices this Fall. It is very true that … Continue reading