RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
- Kids Can Make Money Too
- 10 Tips To Take Control Of Your Debt
- How To Keep Kids Safe When Driving A Car
- Ultimate Health Tips for New Year Resolution
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Year of HORSE
- Merry Christmas! Stock Recommendations for 2014
- 10 Smart Tips for Holiday Spending
- 9 Ultimate Tips to Help Control Your Holiday Spending
Category Archives: Family & Home
An automobile service contract is similar to a warranty — they both promise to perform or pay for certain repairs or services to your car. However, unlike a warranty, a service contract always costs extra. Sometimes service contracts are worth … Continue reading
My kid is only seven years old and he is already into collecting money. I use the term “collecting” here since he doesn’t understand the true meaning of the word “saving” when it comes to money. So he is into … Continue reading
All 50 states have a combination of laws that require drivers to restrain children in car seats, booster seats and seats belts. Specifics vary by state, based on the child’s age and size. But one fact stood out in a … Continue reading
As the year comes to a close, spending in most households begins – on holiday gifts, entertainment, etc… It’s easy to lose control so make a plan now to minimize debt while putting money where it absolutely needs to go. … Continue reading
One of the neatest things about being a parent is that you get to pick out all sorts of fun toys for your children. But while that revives the child within us, it also should remind us that without our … Continue reading
There are many people taking advantage of the credit card reward points. These people are mostly frugal, trying to save money by using credit card reward points for their travel expenses especially when they go on vacation. You can also … Continue reading