RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Understanding Tax Withholdings on Your Paycheck
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Waiting To Tap Nest Egg
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Ignore Spouse
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Earning Test
- 5 Common Social Security Mistakes To Avoid – Claiming Early
- Are You Saving Enough For Retirement?
- Put Retirement Savings A Priority
- Take 3 Steps For Those Who Are Near Retirement
- 13 Tips For Safe Halloween
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
Category Archives: Family & Home
1. Wear makeup instead of masks. Use hypoallergenic formulas. Have an adult apply the makeup and remove it with cold cream instead of soap and water. 2. Avoid costumes with masks, wigs, floppy hats or eye patches that block vision. … Continue reading
An automobile service contract is similar to a warranty — they both promise to perform or pay for certain repairs or services to your car. However, unlike a warranty, a service contract always costs extra. Sometimes service contracts are worth … Continue reading
My kid is only seven years old and he is already into collecting money. I use the term “collecting” here since he doesn’t understand the true meaning of the word “saving” when it comes to money. So he is into … Continue reading
All 50 states have a combination of laws that require drivers to restrain children in car seats, booster seats and seats belts. Specifics vary by state, based on the child’s age and size. But one fact stood out in a … Continue reading
As the year comes to a close, spending in most households begins – on holiday gifts, entertainment, etc… It’s easy to lose control so make a plan now to minimize debt while putting money where it absolutely needs to go. … Continue reading
One of the neatest things about being a parent is that you get to pick out all sorts of fun toys for your children. But while that revives the child within us, it also should remind us that without our … Continue reading