RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
- Kids Can Make Money Too
- 10 Tips To Take Control Of Your Debt
- How To Keep Kids Safe When Driving A Car
- Ultimate Health Tips for New Year Resolution
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Year of HORSE
- Merry Christmas! Stock Recommendations for 2014
- 10 Smart Tips for Holiday Spending
- 9 Ultimate Tips to Help Control Your Holiday Spending
Category Archives: Credit Cards
There are many people taking advantage of the credit card reward points. These people are mostly frugal, trying to save money by using credit card reward points for their travel expenses especially when they go on vacation. You can also … Continue reading
Did you know you can negatively impact your credit scores by cancelling credit cards? So, taking the right steps before canceling any credit card is worth your effort because if done the correct way, you can close a credit card … Continue reading
You log into your primary email account and found out to your surprise that you have tens and thousands of spam emails in your inbox. What do you do and why did your email get bombarded with spam emails all … Continue reading
Recently, I read an article at MoneyGreenLife titled “Get $150 In Staples Gift Cards By Buying Gift Cards at Staples“. It describes how you can get $150 worth of free Staples gift cards, which could come very handy in preparation … Continue reading
Believe it or not, credit cards do have many benefits. If you are a SMART credit card user, then you can take advantage of their cash back, bonus points and even airline miles. You can also use credit card to … Continue reading