RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Twenties Smarties: Enroll in 401K Plan Now
- The Power of Saving Credit Card Reward Points
- How to Cancel Credit Cards Without Damaging Credit Scores
- Learn How Bitcoins Work and Start Investing
- Saving For Retirement Must Be The Ultimate Goal
- IRS Announces 2014 Roth IRA and 401K Contribution Limits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Remaining Balance Rollover to Next Year
- High Volume of Spam Emails in Short Period – What Does It Mean?
- 4 Ultimate Internet Shopping Safety Tips
- Playing Fantasy Football via Stock Market?
- Delaying Retirement Can Impact Younger Generation Workforce
Category Archives: Credit Cards
There are many people taking advantage of the credit card reward points. These people are mostly frugal, trying to save money by using credit card reward points for their travel expenses especially when they go on vacation. You can also … Continue reading
Did you know you can negatively impact your credit scores by cancelling credit cards? So, taking the right steps before canceling any credit card is worth your effort because if done the correct way, you can close a credit card … Continue reading
You log into your primary email account and found out to your surprise that you have tens and thousands of spam emails in your inbox. What do you do and why did your email get bombarded with spam emails all … Continue reading
Recently, I read an article at MoneyGreenLife titled “Get $150 In Staples Gift Cards By Buying Gift Cards at Staples“. It describes how you can get $150 worth of free Staples gift cards, which could come very handy in preparation … Continue reading
Believe it or not, credit cards do have many benefits. If you are a SMART credit card user, then you can take advantage of their cash back, bonus points and even airline miles. You can also use credit card to … Continue reading