RSS and Twitter Subscriptions
Search Ultimate Smart Money
- Social Security (FED OASDI) Tax Impacting Your Paycheck in 2013
- My Fed OASDI/EE Went Down on My Pay Stub
- Pros & Cons of Whole Life Insurance
- Is It Worth Having Flexible Spending Account?
- Paying Off Debt Versus Building Emergency Fund
- Social Security Tax FED OASDI Increases in 2014
- Twenties Smarties: Life Insurance is Cool
- Practical Advice for Young Adults to Prepare for Better Life
- HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 The Year of Dragon
- Can We Become A Millionaire Just By Avoiding Cars?
- Are Automobile Service Contracts Worth The Money?
- Breakout in XLNX From Resistance, Time to Buy?
- Kids Can Make Money Too
- 10 Tips To Take Control Of Your Debt
- How To Keep Kids Safe When Driving A Car
- Ultimate Health Tips for New Year Resolution
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! The Year of HORSE
- Merry Christmas! Stock Recommendations for 2014
- 10 Smart Tips for Holiday Spending
- 9 Ultimate Tips to Help Control Your Holiday Spending
Author Archives: UltimateSmartMoney
An automobile service contract is similar to a warranty — they both promise to perform or pay for certain repairs or services to your car. However, unlike a warranty, a service contract always costs extra. Sometimes service contracts are worth … Continue reading
I noticed something nice was about to occur in Xilinx, Inc (XLNX) about couple of days ago. When you look at the 9 month chart closely, XLNX was trading between resistance at $47.50 and support at $43 since July of … Continue reading
My kid is only seven years old and he is already into collecting money. I use the term “collecting” here since he doesn’t understand the true meaning of the word “saving” when it comes to money. So he is into … Continue reading
The decision to get out of debt is preceded by weeks, months or possibly years of worry about these obligations. But it’s important to know that getting rid of debt can actually start with some very small steps and strategies … Continue reading
All 50 states have a combination of laws that require drivers to restrain children in car seats, booster seats and seats belts. Specifics vary by state, based on the child’s age and size. But one fact stood out in a … Continue reading